Sperm-duct gland secretion of the grass goby Zosterisessor ophiocephalus exhibits antimicrobial activity
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 1823–1828, November 2008
How to Cite
Giacomello, E., Marri, L., Marchini, D., Mazzoldi, C. and Rasotto, M. B. (2008), Sperm-duct gland secretion of the grass goby Zosterisessor ophiocephalus exhibits antimicrobial activity. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 1823–1828. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02069.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- (Received 25 February 2008, Accepted 15 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!