Oxygen consumption, ammonia excretion and protein use in response to thermal changes in juvenile Atlantic salmon Salmo salar
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 591–603, February 2009
How to Cite
Kieffer, J. D. and Wakefield, A. M. (2009), Oxygen consumption, ammonia excretion and protein use in response to thermal changes in juvenile Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Journal of Fish Biology, 74: 591–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02146.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- (Received 28 April 2008, Accepted 6 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!