Deep-diving behaviour of a whale shark Rhincodon typus during long-distance movement in the western Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 706–714, February 2009
How to Cite
Brunnschweiler, J. M., Baensch, H., Pierce, S. J. and Sims, D. W. (2009), Deep-diving behaviour of a whale shark Rhincodon typus during long-distance movement in the western Indian Ocean. Journal of Fish Biology, 74: 706–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02155.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- (Received 30 May 2008, Accepted 8 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!