Variation in large-bodied fish-community structure and abundance in relation to water-management regime in a large regulated river
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 Queen's Printer of Ontario. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 74, Issue 10, pages 2216–2238, June 2009
How to Cite
Haxton, T. J. and Findlay, C. S. (2009), Variation in large-bodied fish-community structure and abundance in relation to water-management regime in a large regulated river. Journal of Fish Biology, 74: 2216–2238. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02226.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- (Received 3 January 2008, Accepted 9 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!