Investigation of first year biotic and abiotic influences on the recruitment of pike Esox lucius over 48 years in Windermere, U.K.
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 74, Issue 10, pages 2279–2298, June 2009
How to Cite
Paxton, C. G. M., Winfield, I. J., Fletcher, J. M., George, D. G. and Hewitt, D. P. (2009), Investigation of first year biotic and abiotic influences on the recruitment of pike Esox lucius over 48 years in Windermere, U.K. Journal of Fish Biology, 74: 2279–2298. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02235.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- (Received 5 July 2007, Accepted 16 February 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!