Latitudinal and altitudinal growth patterns of brown trout Salmo trutta at different spatial scales
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 74, Issue 10, pages 2355–2373, June 2009
How to Cite
Parra, I., Almodóvar, A., Nicola, G. G. and Elvira, B. (2009), Latitudinal and altitudinal growth patterns of brown trout Salmo trutta at different spatial scales. Journal of Fish Biology, 74: 2355–2373. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02249.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- (Received 4 April 2008, Accepted 26 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!