§Present address Biology Department, Cox Science Center, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida 33124, U.S.A.,
Morphometric convergence and molecular divergence: the taxonomic status and evolutionary history of Gymnura crebripunctata and Gymnura marmorata in the eastern Pacific Ocean
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 761–783, September 2009
How to Cite
Smith, W.D., Bizzarro, J.J., Richards, V. P., Nielsen, J., Márquez-Flarías, F. and Shivji, M.S. (2009), Morphometric convergence and molecular divergence: the taxonomic status and evolutionary history of Gymnura crebripunctata and Gymnura marmorata in the eastern Pacific Ocean. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 761–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02300.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- (Received 17 September 2007, Accepted 1 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!