Effects of the timing of initial feeding on growth and survival of spotted mandarin fish Siniperca scherzeri larvae
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1158–1172, October 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wang, Y. J. , Hu, M. H. , Fan, Q. X. , Chenung, S. G. , Shin, P. K. S. , Li, H. and Cao, L. (2009), Effects of the timing of initial feeding on growth and survival of spotted mandarin fish Siniperca scherzeri larvae. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1158–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02328.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- (Received 20 September 2008, Accepted 23 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!