Effects of temperature on biological and biochemical indicators of the life-history strategy of bullhead Cottus gobio
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1427–1445, October 2009
How to Cite
Reyjol, Y., Léna, J.-P., Hervant, F. and Pont, D. (2009), Effects of temperature on biological and biochemical indicators of the life-history strategy of bullhead Cottus gobio. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1427–1445. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02373.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- (Received 13 August 2008, Accepted 8 June 2009)
Vol. 75, Issue 10, 2880, Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!