Three-spined sticklebacks Gasterosteus aculeatus as a model for exploring behavioural biology
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 1943–1976, November 2009
How to Cite
Huntingford, F. A. and Ruiz-Gomez, M. L. (2009), Three-spined sticklebacks Gasterosteus aculeatus as a model for exploring behavioural biology. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1943–1976. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02420.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!