Risk-taking behaviour variation over time in sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax: effects of day–night alternation, fish phenotypic characteristics and selection for growth
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 1733–1749, November 2009
How to Cite
Millot, S., Bégout, M.-L. and Chatain, B. (2009), Risk-taking behaviour variation over time in sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax: effects of day–night alternation, fish phenotypic characteristics and selection for growth. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1733–1749. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02425.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- (Received 15 July 2008, Accepted 4 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!