Methods for estimating detection efficiency and tracking acoustic tags with mobile transect surveys
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 1773–1794, November 2009
How to Cite
Melnychuk, M. C. and Christensen, V. (2009), Methods for estimating detection efficiency and tracking acoustic tags with mobile transect surveys. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1773–1794. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02428.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- (Received 7 December 2008, Accepted 5 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!