Are the dynamics of gastric evacuation of natural prey in a piscivorous flatfish different from what is going on in a gadoid?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 1831–1844, November 2009
How to Cite
Krog, C. and Andersen, N. G. (2009), Are the dynamics of gastric evacuation of natural prey in a piscivorous flatfish different from what is going on in a gadoid?. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 1831–1844. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02436.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- (Received 3 March 2009, Accepted 10 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!