Development and characterization of microsatellite markers to study population genetic diversity of Przewalski's naked carp Gymnocypris przewalskii in China
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 2352–2356, December 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Jiang, P., Gang, H., Shi, J.-Q. and Sun, X. (2009), Development and characterization of microsatellite markers to study population genetic diversity of Przewalski's naked carp Gymnocypris przewalskii in China. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 2352–2356. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02437.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- (Received 10 December 2008, Accepted 30 July 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!