Age and size at sexual maturity of the smooth skate Malacoraja senta from the western Gulf of Maine
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 10, pages 2832–2838, December 2009
How to Cite
Sulikowski, J. A., Cicia, A. M., Kneebone, J. R., Natanson, L. J. and Tsang, P. C. W. (2009), Age and size at sexual maturity of the smooth skate Malacoraja senta from the western Gulf of Maine. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 2832–2838. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02443.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- (Received 7 January 2009, Accepted 16 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!