Post-release predation on hatchery-reared Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus in the coast of Fukushima, Japan
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 10, pages 2629–2641, December 2009
How to Cite
Tomiyama, T., Ebe, K., Kawata, G. and Fujii, T. (2009), Post-release predation on hatchery-reared Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus in the coast of Fukushima, Japan. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 2629–2641. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02456.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- (Received 22 December 2008, Accepted 23 September 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!