Gill-filament ossifications: a possible morphological synapomorphy uniting the families Balitoridae and Cobitidae (Ostariophysi: Cypriniformes)
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 10, pages 2839–2844, December 2009
How to Cite
Conway, K. W. and Mayden, R. L. (2009), Gill-filament ossifications: a possible morphological synapomorphy uniting the families Balitoridae and Cobitidae (Ostariophysi: Cypriniformes). Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 2839–2844. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02469.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- (Received 6 May 2008, Accepted 30 September 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!