Present address: Biology Department & Center for Comparative and Evolutionary Biology of Hearing, University of Maryland, 2217 Biology-Psychology Building, College Park, MD 20742, U.S.A.
Field hearing measurements of the Atlantic sharpnose shark Rhizoprionodon terraenovae
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 75, Issue 10, pages 2768–2776, December 2009
How to Cite
Casper, B. M. and Mann, D. A. (2009), Field hearing measurements of the Atlantic sharpnose shark Rhizoprionodon terraenovae. Journal of Fish Biology, 75: 2768–2776. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02477.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- (Received 24 November 2008, Accepted 5 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!