The role of the maturation-inducing steroid, 17,20β-dihydroxypregn-4-en-3-one, in male fishes: a review
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
© 2010 Crown Copyright. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Reproductive Physiology of Fishes
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 183–224, January 2010
How to Cite
Scott, A. P., Sumpter, J. P. and Stacey, N. (2010), The role of the maturation-inducing steroid, 17,20β-dihydroxypregn-4-en-3-one, in male fishes: a review. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 183–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02483.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!