Frenetic activation of fish spermatozoa flagella entails short-term motility, portending their precocious decadence
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Reproductive Physiology of Fishes
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 240–279, January 2010
How to Cite
Cosson, J. (2010), Frenetic activation of fish spermatozoa flagella entails short-term motility, portending their precocious decadence. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 240–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2009.02504.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!