Present address: Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Molecular Genetics Section, Pacific Biological Station, Nanaimo, BC, V9T-6N7 Canada. Tel.: +1 250 756 7342; fax: +1 250 756 7053; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-ordination of osmotic stress responses through osmosensing and signal transduction events in fishes
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1903–1925, May 2010
How to Cite
Evans, T. G. (2010), Co-ordination of osmotic stress responses through osmosensing and signal transduction events in fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 1903–1925. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02590.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- (Received 26 April 2009, Accepted 19 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!