Population structure of the olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) in Korea inferred from microsatellite marker analysis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1958–1971, May 2010
How to Cite
Kim, W.-J., Kim, K.-K., Han, H.-S., Nam, B.-H., Kim, Y.-O., Kong, H.-J., Noh, J.-K. and Yoon, M. (2010), Population structure of the olive flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) in Korea inferred from microsatellite marker analysis. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 1958–1971. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02638.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- (Received 14 May 2009, Accepted 25 February 2010)
Vol. 77, Issue 2, 433, Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!