The introduction, origin and life-history attributes of the non-native cichlid Etroplus suratensis in the coastal waters of Singapore
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Conservation of Fishes
Volume 76, Issue 9, pages 2238–2260, June 2010
How to Cite
Ng, T. H. and Tan, H. H. (2010), The introduction, origin and life-history attributes of the non-native cichlid Etroplus suratensis in the coastal waters of Singapore. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 2238–2260. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02642.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!