Retrospective growth analysis of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar and implications for abundance trends
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 76, Issue 10, pages 2502–2520, June 2010
How to Cite
Hogan, F. and Friedland, K. D. (2010), Retrospective growth analysis of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar and implications for abundance trends. Journal of Fish Biology, 76: 2502–2520. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02650.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- (Received 2 June 2009, Accepted 19 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!