The effect of elevated hydrostatic pressure upon selected biomarkers in juvenile blackspot seabream Pagellus bogaraveo in a 14 day-long experiment
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 279–284, July 2010
How to Cite
Kopecka-Pilarczyk, J. and Coimbra, J. (2010), The effect of elevated hydrostatic pressure upon selected biomarkers in juvenile blackspot seabream Pagellus bogaraveo in a 14 day-long experiment. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02651.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Received 24 October 2009, Accepted 26 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!