The influence of first-feeding diet on the Atlantic cod Gadus morhua phenotype: survival, development and long-term consequences for growth
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 1–19, July 2010
How to Cite
Koedijk, R. M., Folkvord, A., Foss, A., Pittman, K., Stefansson, S. O., Handeland, S. and Imsland, A. K. (2010), The influence of first-feeding diet on the Atlantic cod Gadus morhua phenotype: survival, development and long-term consequences for growth. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02652.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- (Received 28 February 2009, Accepted 1 March 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!