Remarkably low mtDNA control-region diversity and shallow population structure in Pacific cod Gadus macrocephalus
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1071–1082, October 2010
How to Cite
Liu, M., Lu, Z. C., Gao, T. X., Yanagimoto, T. and Sakurai, Y. (2010), Remarkably low mtDNA control-region diversity and shallow population structure in Pacific cod Gadus macrocephalus. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 1071–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02743.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- (Received 17 September 2009, Accepted 25 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!