Genetic data show that Carcharhinus tilstoni is not confined to the tropics, highlighting the importance of a multifaceted approach to species identification
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1165–1172, October 2010
How to Cite
Boomer, J. J., Peddemors, V. and Stow, A. J. (2010), Genetic data show that Carcharhinus tilstoni is not confined to the tropics, highlighting the importance of a multifaceted approach to species identification. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 1165–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02770.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- (Received 26 June 2010, Accepted 9 August 2010)
Vol. 80, Issue 3, 737, Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!