Current address: Department of Genetics, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
High level of population genetic structuring in lake-run brown trout, Salmo trutta, of the Inari Basin, northern Finland
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 2048–2071, December 2010
How to Cite
Swatdipong, A., Vasemägi, A., Niva, T., Koljonen, M.-L. and Primmer, C. R. (2010), High level of population genetic structuring in lake-run brown trout, Salmo trutta, of the Inari Basin, northern Finland. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 2048–2071. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02784.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- (Received 6 October 2009, Accepted 16 August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!