Using rapid assessment and demographic methods to evaluate the effects of fishing on Heterodontus portusjacksoni off far-eastern Victoria, Australia
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 1564–1578, November 2010
How to Cite
Tovar-Ávila, J., Day, R. W. and Walker, T. I. (2010), Using rapid assessment and demographic methods to evaluate the effects of fishing on Heterodontus portusjacksoni off far-eastern Victoria, Australia. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 1564–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02788.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- (Received 16 June 2009, Accepted 16 August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!