Development and characterization of 60 novel EST-SSR markers in half-smooth tongue sole Cynoglossus semilaevis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 322–331, January 2011
How to Cite
Sha, Z.-X., Luo, X.-H., Liao, X.-L., Wang, S.-L., Wang, Q.-L. and Chen, S.-L. (2011), Development and characterization of 60 novel EST-SSR markers in half-smooth tongue sole Cynoglossus semilaevis. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 322–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02793.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- (Received 8 December 2009, Accepted 27 August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!