Promise and progress in environmental genomics: a status report on the applications of gene expression-based microarray studies in ecologically relevant fish species
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 CSIRO. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 1999–2022, December 2010
How to Cite
Hook, S. E. (2010), Promise and progress in environmental genomics: a status report on the applications of gene expression-based microarray studies in ecologically relevant fish species. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 1999–2022. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02814.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- (Received 5 January 2010, Accepted 14 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!