Diversity, structure and function of fish assemblages associated with Posidonia oceanica beds in an area of the eastern Mediterranean Sea and the role of non-indigenous species
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© Department of Marine Ecology, University of Gothenburg. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 2338–2357, December 2010
How to Cite
Kalogirou, S., Corsini-Foka, M., Sioulas, A., Wennhage, H. and Pihl, L. (2010), Diversity, structure and function of fish assemblages associated with Posidonia oceanica beds in an area of the eastern Mediterranean Sea and the role of non-indigenous species. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 2338–2357. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02817.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- (Received 26 January 2010, Accepted 17 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!