Major histocompatibility complex polymorphism: dynamics and consequences of parasite-mediated local adaptation in fishes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2010 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 2023–2047, December 2010
How to Cite
Eizaguirre, C. and Lenz, T. L. (2010), Major histocompatibility complex polymorphism: dynamics and consequences of parasite-mediated local adaptation in fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 77: 2023–2047. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02819.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- (Received 16 February 2010, Accepted 18 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!