Shoaling and mate choice of wild-type Tanichthys albonubes in the presence of the red fluorescent transgenic conspecifics
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 127–137, January 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, P., Bai, J. J., Ye, X., Jian, Q., Chen, M. and Chen, X. Q. (2011), Shoaling and mate choice of wild-type Tanichthys albonubes in the presence of the red fluorescent transgenic conspecifics. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02840.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- (Received 30 December 2009, Accepted 14 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!