Genetic structure and phylogeography of two freshwater fishes, Rhadinocentrus ornatus and Hypseleotris compressa, in southern Queensland, Australia, inferred from allozymes and mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 57–77, January 2011
How to Cite
Sharma, S. and Hughes, J. M. (2011), Genetic structure and phylogeography of two freshwater fishes, Rhadinocentrus ornatus and Hypseleotris compressa, in southern Queensland, Australia, inferred from allozymes and mitochondrial DNA. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 57–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02843.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- (Received 11 January 2010, Accepted 11 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!