Foraging, bioenergetic and predation constraints on diel vertical migration: field observations and modelling of reverse migration by young-of-the-year herring Clupea harengus
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 449–465, February 2011
How to Cite
Jensen, O. P., Hansson, S., Didrikas, T., Stockwell, J. D., Hrabik, T. R., Axenrot, T. and Kitchell, J. F. (2011), Foraging, bioenergetic and predation constraints on diel vertical migration: field observations and modelling of reverse migration by young-of-the-year herring Clupea harengus. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 449–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02855.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- (Received 11 October 2009, Accepted 22 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!