Is there genetic variation in the response to competition intensity in juvenile brown trout Salmo trutta?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 635–646, February 2011
How to Cite
Robertsen, G., Kvingedal, E. and Einum, S. (2011), Is there genetic variation in the response to competition intensity in juvenile brown trout Salmo trutta?. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 635–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02886.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- (Received 4 June 2010, Accepted 15 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!