Age structure of annual Nothobranchius fishes in Mozambique: is there a hatching synchrony?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 796–809, March 2011
How to Cite
Polačik, M., Donner, M. T. and Reichard, M. (2011), Age structure of annual Nothobranchius fishes in Mozambique: is there a hatching synchrony?. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 796–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2010.02893.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- (Received 22 September 2010, Accepted 24 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!