Present address: Department of Biology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, U.S.A.
Alternative life histories in Xiphophorus multilineatus: evidence for different ages at sexual maturity and growth responses in the wild
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1311–1322, May 2011
How to Cite
Bono, L. M., Rios-Cardenas, O. and Morris, M. R. (2011), Alternative life histories in Xiphophorus multilineatus: evidence for different ages at sexual maturity and growth responses in the wild. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1311–1322. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02932.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- (Received 28 September 2010, Accepted 31 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!