Present address: Marine Scotland – Science, Marine Laboratory, P. O. Box 101, 375 Victoria Road, Aberdeen, AB11 9DB Scotland, U.K.
Implications of a warming North Sea for the growth of haddock Melanogrammus aeglefinus
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles. No claim to original US government works
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 1874–1889, June 2011
How to Cite
Baudron, A. R., Needle, C. L. and Marshall, C. T. (2011), Implications of a warming North Sea for the growth of haddock Melanogrammus aeglefinus. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1874–1889. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02940.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- (Received 13 September 2010, Accepted 7 February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!