Historical and contemporary population genetic connectivity of the European short-snouted seahorse Hippocampus hippocampus and implications for management
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Biology of Syngnathidae: Pipefishes, Seadragons and Seahorses
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1738–1756, June 2011
How to Cite
Woodall, L. C., Koldewey, H. J. and Shaw, P. W. (2011), Historical and contemporary population genetic connectivity of the European short-snouted seahorse Hippocampus hippocampus and implications for management. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1738–1756. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02974.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!