José Luis Castro Aguirre, mainstay of contemporary ichthyology in Mexico
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1291–1293, May 2011
How to Cite
De La Cruz Agüero, J. (2011), José Luis Castro Aguirre, mainstay of contemporary ichthyology in Mexico. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1291–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02980.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!