The relationship between female body size and egg size in pipefishes
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Biology of Syngnathidae: Pipefishes, Seadragons and Seahorses
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1847–1854, June 2011
How to Cite
Braga Goncalves, I., Ahnesjö, I. and Kvarnemo, C. (2011), The relationship between female body size and egg size in pipefishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1847–1854. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02984.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!