Male broad-nosed pipefish Syngnathus typhle do not locate females by smell
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Biology of Syngnathidae: Pipefishes, Seadragons and Seahorses
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1861–1867, June 2011
How to Cite
Lindqvist, C., Sundin, J., Berglund, A. and Rosenqvist, G. (2011), Male broad-nosed pipefish Syngnathus typhle do not locate females by smell. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1861–1867. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02985.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!