Age and growth of the round goby Neogobius melanostomus in the Gulf of Gdańsk several years after invasion. Is the Baltic Sea a new Promised Land?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 1993–2009, June 2011
How to Cite
Sokołowska, E. and Fey, D. P. (2011), Age and growth of the round goby Neogobius melanostomus in the Gulf of Gdańsk several years after invasion. Is the Baltic Sea a new Promised Land?. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 1993–2009. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02986.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- (Received 15 July 2010, Accepted 15 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!