Migration ecology of juvenile temperate seabass Lateolabrax japonicus: a carbon stable-isotope approach
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 2010–2025, June 2011
How to Cite
Fuji, T., Kasai, A., Suzuki, K. W., Ueno, M. and Yamashita, Y. (2011), Migration ecology of juvenile temperate seabass Lateolabrax japonicus: a carbon stable-isotope approach. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 2010–2025. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02990.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- (Received 24 November 2010, Accepted 20 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!