Migration ecology of juvenile temperate seabass Lateolabrax japonicus: a carbon stable-isotope approach
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 2010–2025, June 2011
How to Cite
Fuji, T., Kasai, A., Suzuki, K. W., Ueno, M. and Yamashita, Y. (2011), Migration ecology of juvenile temperate seabass Lateolabrax japonicus: a carbon stable-isotope approach. Journal of Fish Biology, 78: 2010–2025. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02990.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- (Received 24 November 2010, Accepted 20 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!