Genetic population structure of perch Perca fluviatilis along the Swedish coast of the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 122–137, July 2011
How to Cite
Olsson, J., Mo, K., Florin, A.-B., Aho, T. and Ryman, N. (2011), Genetic population structure of perch Perca fluviatilis along the Swedish coast of the Baltic Sea. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 122–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.02998.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- (Received 21 March 2010, Accepted 5 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!