Present address: Primary Care Research Unit, Department of General Practice, University of Melbourne, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
Variable stocking effect and endemic population genetic structure in Murray cod Maccullochella peelii
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Department of Primary Industries and Monash University. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 155–177, July 2011
How to Cite
Rourke, M. L., McPartlan, H. C., Ingram, B. A. and Taylor, A. C. (2011), Variable stocking effect and endemic population genetic structure in Murray cod Maccullochella peelii. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 155–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03006.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- (Received 5 March 2010, Accepted 12 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!